Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Ohio
Fairfield, OH CFO
28 Years of Experience
office (513) 262-4050
Michigan State University
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact Joe Faisant and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Joe is a senior financial leader with over 20 years experience as a Chief Financial Officer. After starting at KPMG, he moved into the property management, real estate development, and multifamily construction business, managing the accounting and IT needs of a privately held group of over 100 affiliated companies. After winding up the affairs of that company, he moved to another similar group of companies that included single-family home construction.
He was part of the executive team that took Champion Windows, a manufacturer and business to consumer retailing empire with over 70 locations at its peak, through a complex sale to private equity, a syndicated debt offering, and subsequent debt & equity restructurings. Joe was instrumental in developing enhanced metric reporting, detailed management reporting of key metrics and financial results to national, regional, and local operational leaders as well as outside reporting to banks, investors, and supply chain partners. Joe was also responsible for management buyouts of retail location division mangers.
He has also handled financial due diligence, hiring assistance, and post-acquisition financial oversight and staff mentoring for an acquisition and reviewed throughout his career. He has used his strong tax background to make sure the right information gets to the tax accountants, federal state and local returns are accurately prepared, and that owners understand the tax side of business.
Specific Areas where Joe can assist:
- Cash Management & Cash Forecasting
- Private Equity Reporting & Communication
- Timely Financial Reporting
- Developing Actionable Business Metrics
- Clear Management Reporting to non-financial managers
- Management Buyouts
- Budgeting & Forecasting Models
- Banking Relationships & Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Coordination of Financial Audits
- Staff Development, Evaluation, and Training
- Compliance with wage and hour rules
- Department of Labor Audit Process Management & Resolution
- Accounting System Implementations
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- 401(k) Plan & Payroll Processing Benchmarking
- 401(k) Plan Compliance & Risk Management
- Risk Management including Workers Compensation, property, and liability insurance
- Ratings Agency Communications & Reporting.
- Accounting for multiple entities accurately and simply
- Understanding and forecasting tax results throughout the year
- Tax Compliance & Nexus Review
- Understanding & Acting on the Cash Flow Statement
- Managing federal & state tax audits & correspondence
Joe is a 1989 graduate of Michigan State University's Program in Professional Accounting, with a BA and MBA in Professional Accounting.