About David Bickel
David has over 24 years’ experience in Financial Management, including non-profit organizations, long term care and manufacturing. While serving these companies ranging from $3.5M to $25M he was able to provide hands on accounting and financial management support from budgeting, banking relationships and cash flow analysis. During the last seven years he has lead the financial management of two non-profits in development of process and controls, budget oversight, and systems conversions in both accounting and payroll.
With David’s background and areas of expertise he can provide support from small to medium companies and assist them in attaining success.
Areas where David can provide leadership and support;
- Timely Financial Reporting
- Banking Relations
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Cash Management and Forecasting
- Accounting Systems Conversions and Implementation
- Payroll Systems Implementation
- Coordination of Financial Audits and other governmental agency reporting requirements
- Variance Analysis
- Risk Management
- Employees Benefits oversight and management
- Employee mentoring
David majored in Accounting and graduated from Milligan College with a degree in Business Administration.
West Chester Chamber of Commerce